Ask for Volunteer Students_Travel 101 ( 5+2 hours )
- 5~10 volunteer students needed to take our 7-hours online Chinese courses.
- Courses including online tutor teaching and TA hours for FAQ and discussion.
- Chinese Level required: at least Basic / Novice Level, or knowing the Chinese Pinyin.
- Pre-preparation (PC, PAD, or Mobile Phone, Zoom software, and internet connection, broadband speed at least reaching 10 Mbps.)
- Feedback with questionnaire required after the class completed.
- Enrollment from now on to Nov. 16, 2020.
- Courses From Nov. 18, 2020 ~ Dec. 9, 2020.
- Every Wed. and Fri. 9pm~ 10pm (Taipei Time, GMT+8)
( Every Wed. and Fri. 8pm~ 9pm, Thailand, Vietnam, Philipine Time, GMT+7 )
- Total 7 hours, including 5 hours teaching and 2 hours TA lessons.
- $5 USD processing fee ( No Return )
- $0 Free tuition fees
How to enrol the class?
1. Go to the course intro page and check your time availability
2. Click on the “Enrol” button and follow the instructions to register the class.
Course topics and learning goals:
- Lesson 1. Shopping I – You can ask the price and buy food in Chinese.
- Lesson 2. Food & Drink I - You can order food in a restaurant and say the location.
- Lesson 3. TA Class- Help you to practice Chinese and solve your learning questions.
- Lesson 4. Transportation - You can understand transportation and greeting with locals.
- Lesson 5. Shopping II – You can describe the things you buy and say the price.
- Lesson 6. TA Class- Help you to practice Chinese and solve your learning questions.
- Lesson 7. Food & Drink II – You can buy the drink and describe your hobbits.
The way of giving a lesson
- Watch the pre-video before each class.
- Take the online course.
- Ask questions or opinion in the forum online.
- Interactivate with TA and complete homework offline.
Blog Latest Updated
- The First Step of Learning Mandarin
- A Fresh Introduction to our Learning Mandarin Platform!
- Ask for Volunteer Students_Chinese Pronunciation ( 3+2 hours )
- Ask for Volunteer Students_Travel 101 ( 5+2 hours )
- Culture Lesson with Virtual Reality Experience