WZU Online Mandarin Program Makes Learning Easier
This April, WZU Online Mandarin program cooperated with Miss Uie, a well-known Mandarin teacher in Kassle, Germany, to help local high school students learn Mandarin on the Internet.
The co-teaching program lasted for 12 weeks. The German students were assigned to 8 different level-classes according to their Mandarin language proficiency. The courses of the program were designed in a lively way to motivate the students. Multi-media assistance and interesting teaching activities were used to facilitate their online learning. The stress-free class atmosphere also made the learning an enjoyable experience.
Miss Uie and those German students have shown their appreciation for the efforts of the teachers of WZU Online Mandarin Program, and felt very much satisfied with the result of this cooperative program.
If you are interested in cooperating with WZU Online Mandarin Program, please feel free to contact us at the information below.
Julie Wang (Administrative Officer)
Office number: +886-7-3426031 #3323
Email address: email@example.com
Blog Latest Updated
- WZU Online Mandarin Program Makes Learning Easier
- Teachers of WZU Online Mandarin Program Interviewed by National Education Radio
- The First Step of Learning Mandarin
- A Fresh Introduction to our Learning Mandarin Platform!
- Ask for Volunteer Students_Chinese Pronunciation ( 3+2 hours )